Day 11 begins with Romans 12 in the New International Readers Version: Click HERE to read!
Word(s) for Day 11: Leave Room for GOD…
- In your mind, so that you can be transformed… Leave Room for GOD.
- In your body, so that you can be used in the work of God’s Church… Leave Room for GOD.
- In your schedule, so that you will be available whenever someone is in need… Leave Room for GOD.
- In your heart, so that you can feel the pain and joy of others… Leave Room for GOD.
- In your response to the challenges and attacks of others… Leave Room for GOD.
- In your attitude toward yourself and all of God’s creation… Leave Room for GOD.
Much of the world has no vacancy when it comes to giving the Spirit of God room to move within our lives. Much of the world relies on a very small vocabulary: Me. Myself. Mine. Today, do the opposite. Leave Room for GOD!
Humbly I bow in Your Presence today, Lord, asking You to fill the space inside of me with MORE than me… I ask You to fill me to overflowing with YOU! Create space in me for Your grace to take root; water the seeds of faith in my heart with Your love. Remind me not to hit back when I’m wronged, but to remember Jesus and trust You to know what to do. In Your kindness, show me that I’m not all that but don’t let me forget that You ARE. Through me on this day, overwhelm the world with the unexpected & opposite behavior of someone who is learning to Leave Room for GOD. Amen.