Creating space for women to be heard, be safe, be loved, and belong.
Do You See Yourself Here?
- I have no idea what I need.
- The ground has shifted and there’s no going back.
- Where is God in all of this?
- I’m lonely.
- This can’t be all there is.
- The grief is unbearable.
- How do I decide?
- I was made for more than this!
- I think I’ve outgrown my religion.
- I want to finish well.
- I’d like to talk about it, but no one would understand.
- I’ve always gone to church for help, but that’s not an option anymore.
- The things that used to work… don’t.
- I want to be closer to God.
- I don’t want to be a burden.
- Does God love me?
- I. Just. Can’t.
You’re not the only one
who feels this way.
You are not alone.
Spiritual companionship is a walk on holy ground.